Please consider us in your holiday giving. In addition to monetary donations, these items will go a long way towards supporting us as we begin the new year.
Stable Families, Strong Community
- 1 passenger van to help facilitate transportation for low-income residents
- 4 magnetic whiteboards 4’ x 6’ and a large bulletin board, 2’ x 3’
- Furniture: conference room table, 10-12 chairs, couch, coffee table
- Small appliances: electric teapot, coffee machine, two small microwaves, wall clock
- Cleaning supplies: trash bags, hand soap, all purpose cleaner, facial tissue, paper towels, toilet paper
- Office supplies: large monthly calendar, dry erase markers, permanent markers, flipchart pads, pens, scissors, stapler, 3-hole puncher
- Two mini vans or sprinter vans for bakery delivery
Healthy Food For All Dane County
- 5 gallon or larger salad spinner/dryer
- 5-6’ wire shelving on wheels
- Stainless steel ladles and serving spoons
- Gas cards, Citgo preferred
- One-time: a volunteer with a large truck to help us haul away extra furniture.
- One-time: a small moving crew with a dolly that can help us rearrange our newest office.
- Ongoing: a volunteer with a truck to help us with occasional trips to and from our storage unit.
- Ongoing: we welcome your help. Please complete our volunteer interest form at northsideplanningcouncil.org to get involved.